Phone.: +49 (0) 2323 1476 001
The newly developed system has a modular structure where individual modules can be easily customized to particular requirements. In addition to separation of toxic emissions from metalworking processes, together with cooling lubricants, especially oil, also emissions like texturing mists, ultra-fine dust, smoke, and oxides will reliably eliminates. The polluted air is so thoroughly cleaned with a minimum of energy consumption that the filter system can operate in recirculating air mode. Owing to its very small dimensions, this compact electrostatic precipitator system requires only small space and can be easily installed.
Continuously improved encapsulation means that advanced CNC machine tools often have reduced air extraction volumes. At the same time, however, this development has meant that increasingly greater filtration efficiency is required for such systems. In order to satisfy these new requirements, the smaller and especially cost-effective version MultiTron Junior Premium has been developed for air flows up to 1,200 m3/h. The functionalities and innovative features of this model are the same as with the large version.
- a high-efficiency filter system for separation of aerosols and smoke
- effective recirculated-air filtration mode with reliable compliance with specified MAK and TRK limit values
- modular technology for horizontal installation onto industrial processing machines
- powerful fans (230 and 400 V, 50 and 60 Hz)
- minimal energy costs made possible by the lowest-feasible pressure drop
- long intervals between maintenance and cleaning, as a result of self-cleaning effects
- no costs or disposal problems with replacement media, as a result of electrostatic filter cells that are subject to practically no wear