Filter mats, filter bands and filter plates.
Filter mats FibroidElastic consist of latex-bonded, randomly structured natural mixed fibres with uniform depth structure and great intrinsic stiffness. The mats are elastic, not provided with a wetting agent and repeatedly regenerable.
- latex bonded mixed fibers
- highly economical and very low initial pressure losses
- high dust loading capacity, even at high air flow rates
- filter class G2 & G3 (EN 779:2012)
- filter class: ISO Coarse 30 - 50 % (ISO 16890:2016)
- natural mixed fibers
- max operating temperature: < 60 °C
- climate control facilities and air handling units in the cement industry or similar areas
- intake and combustion air for fans, compressors, internal-combustion engines and pneumatic conveyor systems