Pleated bag cartridges.
UHT - Pleated bag system.
The UHT pleated cartridge is a new concept in baghouse filter elements, capable of operating at peak temperatures up to 250° C / 482° F showing significant improvements in baghouse capacity and filter performance, compared to the standard filter bag systems. Current baghouses running continuously at 230° C / 446° F can now be upgraded to UHT-Pleated bag system without any modifications being required to the tube sheet.
The UHT-Pleated bag system can be presented as:
- High durable Pleated Bag System
- 100% metal top and bottom cap design with integrated locking function for non-detachment
- Specialized HD Glue (High Dynamic Glue) providing a strong and stable hold within the entire cartridge construction
- Outer metal bandings to ensure stability of the pleat pack
- Heavy duty filter media crafted in Germany, ensures high durability and prolonged lifetime
Primarily focusing on the Cement industries, Waste to Energy, Incinerators and Metallurgical industries where UHT is capable to deal with different compositions of flue gases, and high temperatures.
- Desert (Hot and dry with heavy sand blowing)
- Offshore (Salty corrosive moisture, high humidity and occasional heavy fog)
- Coastal (Corrosive moisture, high humidity and occasional heavy fog)
- Arctic (Dry air, snow and frost can block filters)
- Tropic (Hot and high humidity)
- Urban (Polluted air and high level of particles)
|Type||Pleated bag made for Ultra High Temperatures|
|Filter Efficiency||Class: M|
|Filter top cap & bottom cap||Standard: Galvanized steel / Alternative: Stainless steel|
|Filter media||Heavy duty filter media crafted in Germany, ensures high durability and prolonged lifetime|
|Bandings||Outer metal bandings to ensure stability of the pleat pack|
|Peak temp.||250 °C|