EASE is an innovative Dust-Management-System from Hengst for energy-efficient and automatic dust emptying that features very low differential pressure. This achieves maximum suction power and extremely long battery performance. The system also features automatic and hygienic emptying of dust. Functional integration of the pre-filter, central filter, dust chamber and emptying mechanism ensures optimal compatibility of the components.
The system can be custom-tailored to any application: battery-powered handheld vacuum cleaners or wired canister vacuum cleaners, for either private or industrial use.
- Central filter
- Dust chamber
- Emptying mechanism
The dust chambers for coarse and fine particles feature an intelligent solution for temporary connection of the two chambers to allow simultaneous emptying in a single step. As a result, the system fulfills the highest hygienic standards for work safety in a hypoallergenic design. Another plus is the compact design of the module.
The EASE emptying mechanism enables automatic emptying by the system. The end customer does not come into contact with dust, since the system performs the task of emptying. The openings for emptying the dust and the capability of temporary connection of the dust chambers allow for optimal customizing of the emptying mechanism to suit your requirements.
- Fewer interfaces due to functional integration of pre-filter, central filter, dust chamber and emptying mechanism
- Best energy efficiency and compact design for battery-operated handheld vacuum cleaners or wired canister vacuum cleaners
- Automatic and dustless removal for private and industrial use
- Available in every filter class from ePM1 50% to ISO 35 H / H13 (DIN EN 1822)
- Modular system - for adaptation to every customer application