Gas turbine filter cartridges.
Twist lock filter cartridge.
Nordic Air Filtration offers 2 versions of twist lock cartridge filters. The well-known US twist lock cartridge, commonly used for gas turbine air inlet housing, and our twist lock filter cartridge, which is available with a lock mechanism that is either 47 or 52 mm high.
Both versions are suitable for gas turbine air inlet housing and can be equipped with any one of Nordic Air Filtration's high-quality filter media making it suitable for all operating environments throughout the world.
The twist lock filter filter cartridge is installed horizontally.
- Desert (Hot and dry with heavy sand blowing)
- Offshore (Salty corrosive moisture, high humidity and occasional heavy fog)
- Coastal (Corrosive moisture, high humidity and occasional heavy fog)
- Arctic (Dry air, snow and frost can block filters)
- Tropic (Hot and high humidity)
- Urban (Polluted air and high level of particles)
|Material (standard)||Material (alternative)|
|Top cap||Galvanized steel||Stainless steel|
|Inner mesh||Galvanized steel|
|Outside mesh/straps||Galvanized steel||Glued or ultrasonic welded Weltech straps|
|Closed bottom cap||Galvanized steel||Stainless steel|
|Filter media||Can be equipped with Nordic Air Filtration's filter media selection|