Filter systems to meet complex challanges.
Consumers around the globe demand high-quality medication for their prevention, diagnostic and treatment needs. The markets for health and life science are enjoying incredibly dynamic growth.
DELBAG® Air Filtration began setting themselves up as a competent and value-adding partner for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry many decades ago. The keys to their success are specially designed filter technologies and ventilation systems that are designed to ensure safety - both to the production processes and the staff.
Food and beverage production require utmost clean air
Air purification for the production of foods is subject to the most stringent requirements. Filters from DELBAG® Air Filtration are used worldwide in the manufacturing and processing of foods. This is because only perfectly harmonized filter systems guarantee seamless air control and thereby ensure compliance with the high quality standards that apply in the food industry.
Vital filters deliver all necessary advantages for use in the highly sensitive food production environment:
- Health and safety requirements according to DIN EN 1935/2004. This regulation specifies the quality of materials and machinery intended to come into contact with food products.
- Directive 2002/72 EC specifying the quality of plastic materials and machinery used in the manufacturing process of food products.
- Regulation of the European Commission (EU) No 10/2011 specifying plastic materials and machinery that come into contact with food products in their manuafacturing process.
- ISO 846 evaluation of fungi and bacteria effect on polymeric materials.
- VDI 6022 hygienic monitoring of air handling units and HVAC equipment.
Dependable and efficient filtration in chemical industries
The production and processing of chemical raw materials, intermediates and even special chemicals involves conversions of chemicals. The technical processes lead to the formation of gases and exhaust gases with an intense odor that sometimes contain toxic or caustic chemicals. The experts at DELBAG® Air Filtration understand every aspect of the specific requirements found in the chemical industry. Our wide and deep portfolio of solutions puts us in a position to cover all filter requirements of the chemical industry - with regard to both conventional applications and applications that are highly complex.
Highest filtration standards in clean room production
The production of microelectronics is the main driving force behind filter technology that will meet the requirements of the future. Their long years of experience have prepared the research & development engineers at DELBAG® Air Filtration for the extreme challenges posed by so-called mini environments – which need to be virtually devoid of any dust particles.