Filter systems to meet complex challanges.
Consumers around the globe demand high-quality medication for their prevention, diagnostic and treatment needs. The markets for health and life science are enjoying incredibly dynamic growth.
DELBAG® Air Filtration began setting themselves up as a competent and value-adding partner for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry many decades ago. The keys to their success are specially designed filter technologies and ventilation systems that are designed to ensure safety - both to the production processes and the staff.
Food and beverage production require utmost clean air
Air purification for the production of foods is subject to the most stringent requirements. Filters from DELBAG® Air Filtration are used worldwide in the manufacturing and processing of foods. This is because only perfectly harmonized filter systems guarantee seamless air control and thereby ensure compliance with the high quality standards that apply in the food industry.
Vital filters deliver all necessary advantages for use in the highly sensitive food production environment:
- Especially developed for process reliability in food production
- Food-safe according to EG 1935:2004 – European regulation for materials that come into contact with foods in their manufacture and packaging
- EU Directive No. 10/2011 – on materials and objects made of plastic that are designed to come into contact with foods
- Microbiologically inert, according to DIN EN ISO 846:1997-10 – European standard to determine the impact of microorganisms on plastics
- Conforms to the hygiene requirements of VDI 6022 Sheet 1 – Directive on the hygiene of air treatment systems, technical devices and units
Dependable and efficient filtration in chemical industries
The production and processing of chemical raw materials, intermediates and even special chemicals involves conversions of chemicals. The technical processes lead to the formation of gases and exhaust gases with an intense odor that sometimes contain toxic or caustic chemicals. The experts at DELBAG® Air Filtration understand every aspect of the specific requirements found in the chemical industry. Our wide and deep portfolio of solutions puts us in a position to cover all filter requirements of the chemical industry - with regard to both conventional applications and applications that are highly complex.
Protecting production and staff
The design of filter systems in the pharmaceutical and medical industry poses complex challenges to air handling and requires absolute competence in technical execution. Since 1909, DELBAG® Air Filtration has been producing and delivering a comprehensive selection of filter systems which have reduced the quantity of undesired particles in the air to a degree suitable for the pharmaceutical industry and the requirements set out in the EN ISO 14644-8.
Vital filters combine all necessary requirements for use in the highly sensitive pharmaceutical and medical technology environment:
- ISO 14644-1 – European standard for the classification of air quality based on particle concentration in clean rooms
- VDI 2083 Sheet 8.1 – For air quality based on the chemical contamination in clean areas
- VDI 6022 Sheet 1 – Directive on the hygiene of air treatment systems, technical devices and units
- GMP EU – European guideline for the manufacturing practice of human and animal medical products
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration; “US surveillance institution for food and medical products“
Highest filtration standards in clean room production
The production of microelectronics is the main driving force behind filter technology that will meet the requirements of the future. Their long years of experience have prepared the research & development engineers at DELBAG® Air Filtration for the extreme challenges posed by so-called mini environments – which need to be virtually devoid of any dust particles.