Solutions using filters from DELBAG® Air Filtration ensure a 100% success for all tasks. One reason is because our comprehensive filter program enables a complete filtration – exactly tailored to any individual requirement, and in addition, we combine this offer with the minimum and energy-saving pressure drops. Another reason is that DELBAG® Air Filtration systems are constructed so that interior dirt and microbe pockets cannot develop from the very beginning.
The filter elements are characterized by the following features:
- High filtration surface enables low pressure drop
- Special fold geometry is suitable for turbulent air flow volumes
- Very robust construction for highest demands
- Best energy-efficiency classes for reduction of electric power consumption
- Space-saving design for short filter chambers
MultiTherm filter elements can be used in wall frame systems, air duct filters and compact units. The two-layer dynamically constructed filter medium is made of microfiberglass paper with aluminum spacers. The MultiTherm filter element is in a galvanized sheet steel frame, and equipped with both temperature-resistant filter and temperature-resistant gasket material.
Max. operating temperature < 250 °C
Applications: process air, drying tunnels, automative manufacturing, metal works
Variants: MultiTherm 60 (ISO ePM2.5 50%), MultiTherm 90 (ISO ePM1 60%)