Solutions using our filters ensure a 100% success for all tasks. One reason is because our comprehensive filter program enables a complete filtration – exactly tailored to any individual requirement, and in addition, we combine this offer with the minimum and energy-saving pressure drops. Another reason is that our systems are constructed so that interior dirt and microbe pockets cannot develop from the very beginning.
The filter elements are characterized by the following features:
- High filtration surface enables low pressure drop
- Special fold geometry is suitable for turbulent air flow volumes
- Very robust construction for highest demands
- Best energy-efficiency classes for reduction of electric power consumption
- Space-saving design for short filter chambers
MultiTherm filter elements can be used in wall frame systems, air duct filters and compact units. The two-layer dynamically constructed filter medium is made of microfiberglass paper with aluminum spacers. The MultiTherm filter element is in a galvanized sheet steel frame, and equipped with both temperature-resistant filter and temperature-resistant gasket material.
Max. operating temperature < 250 °C
Applications: process air, drying tunnels, automative manufacturing, metal works
Variants: MultiTherm 60 (ISO ePM2.5 50%), MultiTherm 90 (ISO ePM1 75%)