DELBAG® MircoPur filter elements (filter class E11) consist of special, paper-like fleece made of superfine micro-glass fibres that have different filtration and air-flow capacity depending on the filter class.
The filter fleece is processed to form a stable package of folds; number and height of folds are designed for maximize product life and to match the optimal rated operating points and long service intervals.
The individual folds are separated down to the entire depth by continuous synthetic threads (hot melt) that are bonded together, which provides great stability and even thread runs as a result of the compact fold structure. The packages of folds are cast airtight in robust frames. A number of different framing material is available.
- leakage test for every single filter element
- scan reports acc. to EN1822:2011 on request
- broad selection of framing materials and profiles
- filter class: E11
- frame material: MDF, ABS, Alumnium, or galvanized steel
- filter medium: microglass fiber
- test standard: EN1822:2011
- optional gaskets available: PUR half-round, flat profile, goove gasket, and a good selection of gaskets on request
- designed as final filters with great capacity in filtration of all aerosol types in a multiple filter chain to be used in climate control and air handling units
- for cleaning supply and extract air in industrial processes
- for filtration of health endangering dust, viruses and bacteria
- standard climate control facilities and air handling units
- photographic, electrical and food product industry
- high value assembly rooms and switchgear facilities
- pharmaceutical industry
- pre-filters for clean-room facilities
- air intake filter for power stations