Medical face masks for hygienic breathing protection
The medical face masks protect against the transmission of infectious germs to other people. It is used to protect the patient during surgical procedures in operating theatres and is applied in many different areas of the health care system.
The medical face mask also reduces the risk of spreading infections - especially in epidemic or pandemic situations.
- Certified according to DIN EN 14683 Type II (MNS 03) and Type II R (MNS 07) by an independent testing institute
- Bacterial filter efficiency of >98 %
- Highest efficiency and quality Made in Germany
- Protection against the transmission of infectious germs
- Reducing the risk of infection, especially in epidemic or pandemic situations
- Biologically harmless and microbiological purity
- Three-ply and four-ply medical face mask with highly efficient polypropylene filter layer