Medical face masks protect against the transmission of infectious germs to other persons. They are used to protect patients during surgical procedures in operating theatres and are used in a wide range of healthcare settings.
Likewise, the medical face masks reduce the risk of spreading infections - especially in epidemic or pandemic situations.
- Certified according to DIN EN 14683 Type II (MNS 03) and Type II R (MNS 07) by an independent testing institute
- Bacterial filter efficiency of >98
- Highest effectiveness and quality "Made in Germany"
- Protection against the transmission of infectious germs
- Reduction of the risk of infection, especially in epidemic or pandemic situations
- Biological harmlessness and microbiological purity
- Three- or four-layer medical face mask with highly efficient filter layer made of polypropylene