DELBAG® MultiForm Plus filter elements are made of microglass paper which is pleated to form a stable package of folds. The number and the height of the folds are optimally designed to match operating conditions. Peripheral but merged synthetic strips keep individual pleats at a distance along the entire pleat depth and ensure greater stability and complete utilisation of the entire filter surface. The individual filter plates are arranged in a V-shape (in 4 compartments) inside a synthetic frame made of ABS, so as to assure a stable form of the filter plates, and are fully bonded to assure air-tightness. The compact filter elements are fitted with a large filtration surface and a robust burst protection on the clean aire side to ensure operational saftey even under toughest conditions.
- large filter surface ensures low pressure loses
- 400 mm installation depth, ideal for compressors and air intake system
- extremly durable due to fully cast filter pack
- filter classes: ePM1 50%m ePm1 65%, ePM1 80%
- frame material: polypropylene
- filter medium: microglass paper
- certification: EUROVENT
- test standard: ISO 16890:2016
- optional gaskets on request: flat or foam
- max. operating temperature: < 70 °C
- installtion depth: 400 mm
- MultiForm Plus 8507 (ISO ePM1 50%)
- MultiForm Plus 8508 (ISO ePM1 65%)
- MultiForm Plus 8509 (ISO ePM1 80%)
If you have special questions regarding this product, please contact directly angebot(at)delbag.com.