Filter mats, filter bands and filter plates.
The DELBAG® filter pad 1704 LoTex® is used as a pre or final filter stage typically for applications with a high quantity of liquid aerosols.
The filter pad 1704 LoTex® is a high quality fleece with a low increase in pressure drop. The fleece consists of randomly structured, non-breaking polyester fibers with a progressive depth structure and compression from the clean air side. The fibers have oleo and hydrophobic characteristics due to the unique structure of the surface, similar to the lotus effect.
- Filter class [EN 779:2012] G4
- Filter class [ISO 16890:2016] ISO Coarse 65%
- Nominal air flow [EN 779:2012] 5,400 m³/hm²
- Initial pressure drop at nominal air flow 60 Pa / 35 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop ≤250 Pa
- Average arrestance [EN 779:2021] >90 %
- Incendiary behaviour [DIN 53428] F1 / K1
- max. operating temperature 100 °C