Filter mats, filter bands and filter plates.
The filter pad 1704 FireTex® is a high quality fleece with a low increase in pressure drop. The fleece consists of randomly structured, non-breaking polyester fibers with progressive depth structure and compression from the clean-air side. The filter pad has the fire protection classification DIN 4102 part 1-B1 and EN 45545-2 R5/HL3.
The DELBAG® filter pad 1704 FireTex® is used as a pre or final filter stage typically for applications with a high demand for fire protection.
- Filter class [EN 779:2012] G4
- Filter class [ISO 16890:2016] ISO Coarse 65%
- Nominal air flow [EN 779:2012] 5,400 m³/hm²
- Initial pressure drop at nominal air flow 60 Pa / 35 Pa
- Recommended final pressure drop ≤250 Pa
- Average arrestance [EN 779] >90 %
- Incendiary behaviour [DIN 4102 1] B1
- Incendiary behaviour [DIN 45545 2] R5 / HL3
- max. operating temperature 80 °C